A Latte Protest : Foamy The Squirrel A Latte Protest : Foamy The Squirrel

didn't expect to see the elusive illwillpress back on newgrounds after so many years! great work as always Jon & Dawn

VOLT - Dance Animation Loop VOLT - Dance Animation Loop

5 star just because I see my name shorthand

needs more robot booty

The Lemon Man The Lemon Man

Not bad for a video quality or audio quality submission, although the lack of fluidity really kind of hinders the humor a bit. Did you use Swivel?

zachcantwell64 responds:

I did use Swivel, and I thank you for the kind words and would love some feedback on how to get better at animation (I'm also a creator for ChannelFrederator as of Oct. 15, so I need to get in shape, haha.

Voltage Voltage Starving 3 Voltage Voltage Starving 3

I liked it because obviously, my name is Voltage. But I don't really get the plot, or the memes I guess. Nice drawings though.

Pico 2 Pico 2

arguably the best game available on this website

B Reloaded GOTY Edition B Reloaded GOTY Edition

how do ppl even beet da first boss god game tho

I Know I Know

Vinnie Pazzienzo previously thought to be sane

Flowers Flowers

Now this here is crunk my dude

DD - Almost What You Want DD - Almost What You Want

While it's probably something better than what I can do I disagree with the reviewer below me. I think all music has one thing in common which is that if you have the structure of a song, even just 'noise', you are at least making progress. While it's not groundbreaking I'm sure there are areas you could focus on. For instance studying on how to make the most out of your music given its simplicity is one trademark thing that many artists do to improve
I believe criticizing a piece for "not sounding right" or not sounding like something is vague.

I think if you really put your mind to it you can make mellow electronic music that doesn't even require drums. Be different; use your tools to create something really interesting even if it's bizarre
The music spectrum is not limited to being a black and white canvas, so get coloring!

DoubleDenial responds:

(: I actually did make a song with no drums, but it's a little outdated, but maybe I can do what I did with Fruit Eating Contest where I made it echo to add some new appeal. I still think it's nice, but @cank told me I shouldn't upload older songs.
I'll notify you when I show that.

MC Fan OC #3: Enta MC Fan OC #3: Enta

delicious! and very good, with a name like thanatos one's company will go far. I mostly dig the shades and the tears cup.

Tiny-Airman responds:

eheheh! thanks! also, about thanatos' name? we'll see about that when i make the animation for them... B)

Fear from Inside Out Fear from Inside Out

Interesting! Although I think one of the thought bubbles should have been 3 count, because 3 and 5 are big numbers. Always nice emphasis on repeating digits! :)

But I see that it's about someone overthinking these scenarios, even being "a thought of being in a thought." Keep at it, perhaps add a little more shading (even though it's black and white, the eye for detail helps a bit!).

Soon... Soon...

Not bad

You have angling down, but with some more creativity you can really spice it into something; take into account maybe shading, adding hairs and putting shading on those; adding a shine effect by mixing some whites into the mix; give it a glow? It's pretty cool, honestly; keep at it.

GamingGalaxy responds:

Thanks! I might do some modifications to the pic (I used pen to draw it.).