VOLT - Dance Animation Loop VOLT - Dance Animation Loop

5 star just because I see my name shorthand

needs more robot booty

The Lemon Man The Lemon Man

Not bad for a video quality or audio quality submission, although the lack of fluidity really kind of hinders the humor a bit. Did you use Swivel?

zachcantwell64 responds:

I did use Swivel, and I thank you for the kind words and would love some feedback on how to get better at animation (I'm also a creator for ChannelFrederator as of Oct. 15, so I need to get in shape, haha.

António, a folha António, a folha

It kind of reminds me of Hong Kong 97. That being said, the animation is ok although sometimes lazy. I also don't really have a clue what any of the dialogue is saying, but I'm gonna say it's a lot funnier this way. Just keep it random and keep the language the same, but make it more like a cartoon with more camera angles.
----
Eu também realmente não tenho idéia do que qualquer do diálogo está dizendo , mas eu vou dizer que é muito mais engraçado dessa forma. Basta mantê-lo aleatória e manter a língua o mesmo, mas torná-lo mais como um desenho animado com mais ângulos de câmera .

Bowser Junior Amiibo Review Bowser Junior Amiibo Review

I actually rated it like a 4, but this was kind of hilarious. However, to say that it belongs on YouTube would definitely be stating the obvious. Now the last half of the video, with all the terribly animated, random bull*$%# going on? Keep that, and that would probably get you a 5.

Time Bandits Time Bandits

Did you predict the downfall of that terrible Time Bandits movie and wrote BMO before they were even a thing in Adventure Time?

Wacky Delly Wacky Delly

Exact recreation of Rocko's Modern Life skit minus that 90's grain. Need that 90's grain for full FX personally. Thank you MYC.

Against The Evils-Part 5 Against The Evils-Part 5

Not bad my friend. You are getting much better at putting together the animation. But the talking goes by kind of quickly, hard to read sometimes. Maybe add some extra camera angles!

Jerry589 responds:

Thanks for the complement and suggestions. I'm gonna keep it in my mind. :)

Rise of the Mavericks 2.5 Rise of the Mavericks 2.5

To be honest I thought it was a lot more like what Megaman X should look like, however the thing that hinders it at times is the fact it doesn't take advantage of being more like an actual movie than the game. But, it simulates the game well; your health bars and icons do not represent the game's though and it looks off for the rest of the movie. It also doesn't build much intensity, in that though there's animation - it remains kind of static. The end fight would have been a little cooler too if it wasn't basically a rehashed "jump - wall cling - shoot - duck," so always avoid predictability... and finally, you really need to at least double the resolution because it's so hard to see sometimes.

Nonetheless it was much better than the previous installment, sound effects and visuals queues are better and more on spot. Keep it up.

Lemon MLG Lemon MLG

You should ante up the insanity, it felt like it was trying to be like an MLG compilation but it wasn't wild enough I guess. nice try though LemonBlue!

Old Animation Old Animation

It's pretty cringey, wicked random, and I'm not sure it really stands the test of time for 2015 if you made this when you were young. Either way I guess, the most I can say is the audio quality wasn't bad for what it was but dear lord I'd like to see something fresh I guess.