All 9 art Reviews

MC Fan OC #3: Enta MC Fan OC #3: Enta

delicious! and very good, with a name like thanatos one's company will go far. I mostly dig the shades and the tears cup.

Tiny-Airman responds:

eheheh! thanks! also, about thanatos' name? we'll see about that when i make the animation for them... B)

Fear from Inside Out Fear from Inside Out

Interesting! Although I think one of the thought bubbles should have been 3 count, because 3 and 5 are big numbers. Always nice emphasis on repeating digits! :)

But I see that it's about someone overthinking these scenarios, even being "a thought of being in a thought." Keep at it, perhaps add a little more shading (even though it's black and white, the eye for detail helps a bit!).

Soon... Soon...

Not bad

You have angling down, but with some more creativity you can really spice it into something; take into account maybe shading, adding hairs and putting shading on those; adding a shine effect by mixing some whites into the mix; give it a glow? It's pretty cool, honestly; keep at it.

GamingGalaxy responds:

Thanks! I might do some modifications to the pic (I used pen to draw it.).

Avelign's World Avelign's World

Sweet logo! :D Needs a little more sharpness to it I think.

Avelign responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

You Cant. You Cant.

Purple guy, or purple lady?

The world may never know. Nice drawing. The blood's a little silly though. :p

Robot Master Erotic Love Cover Robot Master Erotic Love Cover

what about roll and splash woman? @o@

ManaSakura responds:

They are females. @_@ I do not post yuri, you know. Also, Splash Woman doesnt have a vagina.

putin and milonov putin and milonov

i got "Heisenberg Bones Future Jesse in: The Horrorpocalypse" out of this picture

one legged woman one legged woman

incredible and great

Never Finish Anything Never Finish Anything

oh i wish i knew you were talking about my webcomic, see my webcomic is about how th